23rd October 2013
Photo reblogged from with 81,473 notes
holy fuck i laughed way too hard at this
this makes me so damn happy
4th September 2013
Photoset reblogged from I'm Just Trying To Get Some Sleep with 284,586 notes
Sums up my relationship with pizza quite nicely
If you don’t have Felicia Day seductively eating pizza on your blog, you aren’t blogging right.
i didnt know we were in a relationship but ok
21st August 2013
Post reblogged from Amandayahh with 147,133 notes
my wedding cake is going to be a pizza
Stephanie! I have found one of our wedding cakes!
14th August 2013
Post with 4 notes
Stephanie is one of my favorite people. I love the way her brain works and the way she weaves words and tells stories. Her letters to crushes often break my heart and make me think. She makes me feel included and loved and I adore her. I am so lucky to call her wifey.
24th June 2013
Post with 1 note
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 12 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 12 new people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Favorite childhood cartoon? I really loved watching the Magic School Bus every morning before school.
2. Favorite movie made before 1995? Ah, there are so many. The Breakfast Club or Indiana Jones (1 or 3).
3. What browser are you using? Safari.
4. If you could have any other style besides your own, what would it be? I think I’d like to rock different animal onesies or you know figure out how girls can get their hair so straight and shiny.
5. A line from the song you’re listening to/ listened to today: “I’d rather be a starving artist than succeed at getting fucked.”
6. Pick a name for yourself. It can be anything: Katie MacCool the puny giant storyteller.
7. Did you own sketchers as a kid? I did not.
8. A person of moderate celebrity status you’d like to be friends with? Hannah Hart or My Drunk Kitchen.
9. One song you’d want someone to put on a mixtape for you: ‘39 by Queen
10. What’s a tv show currently on the air that you’re watching? Elementary.
11. Are you a writer? I would say so and I have some friends that might say so.
12. Como estas? I’m stressing and freaking out a bit to be honest. The adult world and lack of school is hitting me pretty hard and I’m very afraid that I’ve already messed everything up and I haven’t even gained my footing yet.
Tagged by Soundslikestars
1. If you could be any combination of two animals what would you be?
2. What would you call that new animal?
3. What’s the first thing that pops into your mind when I say “Quick! Think!”
4. Did you know there’s a pro hockey player named Jagr?
5. If you pissed off a great wizard and were doomed to become a food that someone would have to eat what food would you choose to be?
6. Death by lion or shark (considering it would not be filmed for shark week)?
7. Can you read a book for long periods in the car?
8. What song would be the opening song to the soundtrack of your life?
9. What’s your favorite play to read? To watch?
10. What was your dream job as a kid?
11. What is your dream job now (if it’s the same make up a surreal answer)?
12. What event should be included in the Olympics that currently isn’t?
15th April 2013
Post with 4 notes
Stephanie made me cry in the best possible way. I’m tired, stressed, and hurting but goddamn do I ever feel loved. Stephanie is an absolutely beautiful human being and has such a wonderful way with words.
12th February 2013
Post with 2 notes
Today was long but it was made better because I know that someday I will get to write a script with the lovely Stephanie and we’ll eat food and have a blast, and I am reminded that no matter how lonely I sometimes feel I’m able to find the most wonderful people to share parts of my life with and that’s alright.
11th December 2012
Post with 1 note
Hahaha, I still don’t know what I did. Furthermore I can’t be a perfect person because I can’t even figure out how to reply to replies. That is the mark of a barely competent person.
30th November 2012
Photoset reblogged from queer sleep deprived loser with 232,007 notes
“I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You” written by and illustrated by Yumi Sakugawa, published in Sadie Magazine, 2012.